Heresy & Purity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy - Chapter 1: Inspiration Grows From The Barrel Of A Gun

3 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dark Heresy - Chapter 1: Inspiration Grows From The Barrel Of A Gun - Page 5 Empty Re: Dark Heresy - Chapter 1: Inspiration Grows From The Barrel Of A Gun

Post  NotTheRedWire Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:40 am

"When it comes to a man like that, you could beat his testicles with a meat hammer for a week I'd sleep like a baby." Julian hurried out of the room and then out of the mansion and began looking for the Sargent.
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Dark Heresy - Chapter 1: Inspiration Grows From The Barrel Of A Gun - Page 5 Empty Re: Dark Heresy - Chapter 1: Inspiration Grows From The Barrel Of A Gun

Post  Faust Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:42 am

"After three blows they are crushed and the pain receptors are destroyed, he'd stop feeling anything very quickly. Testicle torture is not a valid source of torture." Remedy walked behind Julian with her arms crossed. "I do have knives though. Ever heard of Death by a Thousand Cuts?"
Faust
Faust
Admin

https://perfectheresy.norwegianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:45 am

"No, but I'm sure sooner or later you'll gladly demonstrate it."
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:45 am

Looking out from the side of the mansion, you both see that Sergeant Aldonne had walked Desare partly down the street, and already had him pinned against the wall with one hand and was questioning him angrily and intently. After a brief while of this, Aldonne let Desare go, before turning to stride his way down the streets of the spire. Desare stood there with a look of utter shock and terror on his face.
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:24 am

Julian swore colourfully and turned to Remedy, "Here would've been the best place. We need to get him back here." thinking quickly he was suddenly hit with an idea, "Have you still got some Obscura?"
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Faust Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:26 am

"I have the one you didn't take at the bar. You want to use the hallucinogenic effect that happens? Threat torture?" It wasn't uncommon to have someone under the effect of drugs spill all their secrets when terrified.
Faust
Faust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:37 am

"Something like that. Go into the murder room and get ready." Julian set off at a jog after Aldonne, not waiting to see if Remedy gave an affirmative.

As he got close to the rookie he slowed down and said firmly, "Wait here." before speeding back up towards the Sargent, calling after him.
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Faust Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:38 am

Remedy cocked an eyebrow and got into the murder room and got the Obscure in the injector and waited, resisting the urge to take it herself.
Faust
Faust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:41 am

Desare continued to stand there, stunned, while up ahead Sergeant Aldonne turned around and said sternly to Julian, "What?"

Last edited by Saiser on Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:45 am

Julian stopped and took a deep breath and put on his best look of urgency, "I took another look at the crime scene just after you left, I found... something, it could be big, you need to come and see it right a way."
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:48 am

Sergeant Aldonne looked, very interestedly, and suspiciously, at Julian, "Well... that is interesting. It's my case, I'll have to... head back." With a motion, he gestured for Julian to lead the way, as he began to follow.
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:52 am

Julian bent over with his hands on his knees, feigning being unfit and gasping for breath after his run, "Y-You go on... I'll catch up in a second."
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:55 am

Sergeant Aldonne looked a bit disgustedly at Julian, "A little bit of exercise could do you some good."

He shook his head as he confidently made his way into the mansion and towards the crime scene.
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:58 am

Once Aldonne had moved ahead some, Julian quickly returned to Desare and gave him as good a conspiratorial look as possible and asked, "Can you drive?"
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:59 am

Desare, slowly, nodded meekly before saying, "Y-yes, sir."
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:03 am

"Good lad. Go get a reasonable sized vehicle and wait round the back of the manor near the back entrance. We may be a while, but be sure to wait, and tell NO ONE what you're doing, do you understand? There's sufficient reason to believe that elements within the Arbitrators are in on this. Do you understand?" Julian bored into the lad with as critical a gaze as he could must, he wanted to be sure this lad wouldn't talk.
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:05 am

Desare nodded, very deliberately, "Of course, sir. And... I... I know."
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:07 am

"Good lad." Julian clapped him reassuringly on the shoulder and gave him a confident smile, "The Emperor rewards those who help cut out the corruption."

Julian left the rookie to his duty and quickly headed back to the mansion with all speed.
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:18 am

Desare nodded and jogged off quickly.

Sergeant Algonne, brusquely, pushed his towering form into the murder scene, looking ahead for what possible evidence Julian could have meant.
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faust Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 am

Remedy smiles to herself and with the injector in hand quickly jabbed it into Aldonne's neck and injected the Obscura into his system and as soon as she had done it quickly and quietly slipped out of the room and into a shadowed area.

(I roll to stab it into him. I get +30 to this because of surprise so my WS for this is 75. I roll and I get 5. I think I succeed. I then roll Silent Move to quickly and silently move out of the room while he is still surprised. I roll and I get 13 against my AG of 42)
Faust
Faust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:27 am

The injector slid in solidly, injecting the drug into his system. Sergeant Aldonne's eyes slid back into his head briefly, as he began reeling and stumbling, a though in a dream-like state.
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faust Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:33 am

While waiting Remedy decided to add some flavour to the show she was about to put on. She roughed up her hair and got it in front of her face and then cut off a small bit and then tied a throwing knife to each of her fingers.
Faust
Faust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:35 am

Moving in behind Aldonne, Julian slipped the Arbite's handcuffs from his person and snapped one hand into them, then dragging the stumbling man along, he looped the chain over the raised arm of a large statue in the room and snapped his other hand into the cuffs, leaving him with his arms over his head and relatively helpless.

"You have some very important information, Mr. Aldonne," Julian began in his low rumble with a subtle smile beneath his well groomed facial hair, "Some very important information that my Mistress and I are in need of."
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:41 am

Sergeant Aldonne was clearly having trouble holding his head up, slurring his words, "I know... I know nothing. I checked with Seltann, we all know it's best to not... to not... to not mess with the Pale Throng over something like this. 'Specially when it... hasn't been financially damaging. Now look, just because you're twelve feet tall doesn't mean I'm going to be scared of you, Weivern you bastard."
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:48 am

Julian roughly grabbed the Sargent's chin and made him look into his eyes.
"Tell me about the Pale Throng, Aldonne, tell me all you know and who's involved, or it won't be me you'll have to worry about, you see, my mistress is in need of a sacrifice for a dark ritual, and you're just the type we need to bring more of her... friends into this world."
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum