Heresy & Purity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Heresy - Chapter 1: Inspiration Grows From The Barrel Of A Gun

3 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dark Heresy - Chapter 1: Inspiration Grows From The Barrel Of A Gun - Page 6 Empty Re: Dark Heresy - Chapter 1: Inspiration Grows From The Barrel Of A Gun

Post  Saiser Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:52 am

Sergeant Algonne's lip quivered, "I don't... I don't know, and I don't care. We all know what they are... Throne-cursed mutants down in the underhives, best left to rot, and their criminal cohorts. I don't care what they want. All I know are the three pieces of low-level scum that delivered the demand to Seltann... and the orders he gave me, to cover up any evidence found at these crime scenes and 'let the matter resolve itself'. What he meant by that I didn't care... didn't care to ask."
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dark Heresy - Chapter 1: Inspiration Grows From The Barrel Of A Gun - Page 6 Empty Re: Dark Heresy - Chapter 1: Inspiration Grows From The Barrel Of A Gun

Post  NotTheRedWire Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:54 am

"What happened to all the evidence? Why does Seltann help them? Why would Wievern be of concern? Quickly, Aldonne! My mistress.... Hungers!" Julian had never been very good at dramatics, but considering his audience was drug addled it didn't really matter.
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:56 am

Sergeant Algonne contemptuously spat at Julian's feet, "To the warp with you, Weivern."
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:05 am

Bringing back his balled fist he struck the Sargent square in the jaw. The pain in his fist from the force of the blow was overshadowed by the satisfaction he felt.

"You insolent fool! You pustular canker on the rectum of a whore! I can't hold back her hunger anymore, Aldonne! Your soul is forfeit! Answer my questions now and I shall assure you a swift passing!"

Julian took a step back and holding his hands to the ceiling he began to chant loudly. The words were gibberish, it was an impression of a pict recording which a novice tech-priest back at the precinct some time ago accidentally got playing backwards to a fair bit of laughter from the investigators.
As he chanted he slowly turned to the door and hoping that Remedy was watching, gave her a nod.
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Faust Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:11 am

Remedy snuck in silently behind Julian, making sure that her small form could not be seen behind him. Once behind him she slithered her hands around him, her knifed fingers tapping against his jacket. "So loyal...I have been starved lately..." She seductivly moved towards the tied up Aldonne and ran her fingers over his chest. "But what would this one taste like? Sweet? Rough? I can't wait to find out." With the knife attatched to her index finger she ran it along Aldonne's cheek and cut him slightly as she hissed and licked the blood off the blade. "You have a habit of calling me when you need something, Sharack. What is it this time? What reward do you want for providing me with this sacrifice?" Sharack was just a made up name to get the acting to work better. She didn't know if Daemons gave new names to their underlings but she might as well do it, if only for personal kicks.
Faust
Faust
Admin

https://perfectheresy.norwegianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:15 am

"Nothing, Mistress! Only... Make him suffer for not answering me!" Julian made an extravagant bow and backed away.
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:21 am

Sergeant Algonne quivered in obvious fear, "Get your claws off me, Daemonness! I know nothing! Nothing! I didn't want to know! I know... I know the three names, and that's it. Captain Seltann didn't volunteer anything more, and I didn't want to know anything more! Except... except for the evidence that I've... been removing from the scenes... of course..."
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faust Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:46 pm

"Tell me these names...I could use a snack or three later and if you cooperate I'll make your death short but so very sweet." She cut his earlobe off with her knife-finger, a clear sign that she would happily torture him should he resist.
Faust
Faust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:05 pm

Sergeant Algonne gritted his teeth angrily, "Foul Daemoness... Frul, Jaidei, Vers... three little in-bred mutie thugs, more of the Throng's disposable fodder. Mostly stick to the underhive with the rest of your wretched kind, sometimes sneak up to the middle hive to play Tarot at the Righteous End and discuss THrone-knows-what on any given month with their contacts in the criminal cabals of the middle-hive... I don't know more, it's not my area, not my district."
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faust Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:33 am

"Much appreciated..." She smiled softly and gently before she plunged her knife-fingers into the sides of his head. "Enjoy the afterlife..." she said and kissed him as he died and then pulled the knives back out. "We got three names, Sharack. Frul, Jadei and Vers. Should we go find these three?"
Faust
Faust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:42 am

"They're definately on the list. First, we need to get rid of THAT" Julian left the room filled with a sense of accomplishment as he went to find a body bag, there was bound to be one here.

One less corrupt Arbite in the galaxy... far too many left, though.
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:49 am

There was, indeed, a body bag at hand, clearly intended for the dead noblewoman (who would evidently be transferred to the morgue soon, likely within a few hours).
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faust Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:02 am

"I get the bag and you get him down. right?" She slapped his arm and went off to get the body-bag.
Faust
Faust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:03 am

Julian brought back the body bag and laid it, unzipped, in the doorway. Moving into the room he searched the body for the keys to the handcuffs and undid them, allowing the dead Sargent to slump lifelessly to the floor.
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Faust Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:05 am

"Or you already got it...also works." She pulled her hair back and straightned it a little. "So, how do we get rid of him? Sell his body on the blackmarket for organs? Only his head is damaged, the rest of him could be worth quite a lot."
Faust
Faust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:10 am

Searching through Argonne's pockets for the key, even as he found it Julian stumbled across something immensely disturbing... several pieces of skin, and foul foreign human flesh, as though they had simply sluiced off a body, mixed with the carpet fibers of this very room, as though they had rested there for quite awhile before being picked up and hidden away in the Sergeant's pockets.
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:13 am

Julian picked up the pieces of skin and flesh as gingerly as possible and examined them with a disgusted look.
"I think we need to make a trip to a Medicae lab. We could always use their furnaces to dispose of the body while these pieces get analysed."
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Faust Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:15 am

"Do you have on in mind? If we go to a place that knows the dead man that could cause problems unless we kill the doctor we talk to and chuck him into the furnace as well."
Faust
Faust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:28 am

"Cross the right palm with silver and no one will ask questions." Julian looked up at Remedy, "Could you find me some evidence bags for these?"
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Faust Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:30 am

"Silver can be poisonous, Mr. Julian." She cocked an eyebrow and started going through Aldonne's belongings for evidence bags along with other possible interesting things.
Faust
Faust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 am

Remedy had no problem finding the evidence bags, as well as the multitudinous things Aldonne had stolen from the scene, likely worth over ten thousand thrones in total to the right buyers.
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faust Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:35 am

"No one will miss these..." She pocketed the valuables and then handed the evidence bags of to Julian and started getting Aldonne's corpse into the body bag.
Faust
Faust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saiser Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:37 am

There was a definite and audible squeal of wheels around the back of the mansion.
Saiser
Saiser
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NotTheRedWire Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:41 am

Julian took the bags and slipped the meat into them before sealing them and slipping them into his jacket.

"Sounds like our transport is here, we best hurry." he grabbed Aldonne's legs and helped Remedy slide him into the body bag.
NotTheRedWire
NotTheRedWire

Back to top Go down

Post  Faust Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:00 am

"Then let's get to carrying him. I'm leaving the explenation about this to you, just so you know." With that she grabbed one end of the body-bag and lifted it up and waited for Julian to do the same.
Faust
Faust
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum